Tuesday, February 26, 2008




Here is my "Here Kitty Kitty" Wall hanging. It is made from the 2 blocks I had in the Kitty RR. I just love it. The funny thing is .. I am more of a Dog lover then a Kitty lover but this is too cute. Thanks to all of you that worked on it.


Here is 6 of the ATC's that I am done with. They are for a swap in CQ for Newbies. I have a bit more time so I am going to try and make a few more. Working in small size is a real challenge for me. These all measure just 2.5 x3.5 .

Now I have to work more on the RR blocks I have. I have started one more spot on the BeadedRR block I have. And I have a Your Favorite Song block to work on. So back to work.

2 comments:

Gerry said...

Your ATC's are just lovely. It's a really nice assortment. The kitty blocks are darling. They will look so nice on your wall.

Lori said...

Your finished kitty block is the very first RR I have ever seen finished and it looks great! It was an honor to work on your blocks!
Your ATCs are so cute! The amount of ATCs everyone is making and sending to Mary is astounding!
Lori