Sunday, February 10, 2008

Got a few things done

Well no pic for today. Yesterday we went to the Alamo in
SanAntonio. I love the History and the place. I got a lot of pics but now I have to download them. We went to the wax muesum too. My legs were killing me when we left. ( I forgot and left my meds at home.... bad Idea!)

Today I put 13 more items in my online store, and Dyed my hair.
Now that was an adventure. It is the 1st time I have dyed it by my self. It took 3 boxes of dye!!! I guess that is what I get for having waist length hair but I like it. And I did a good job if I do say so myself!!

I also got a lot of the links and stuff on here so they will be easier to find.

I worked on an applique block.... Almost done. I will have pics on it soon.
I also started the almost impossable task of organizing my pics ... with a digital camera my pics are well to say the least...... needing to be organized!!!!

No comments: