Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A bit more work and more ATC

Well cause Kerry ( Crazy Quilting International) said I could do a bit more I tried to make a Flower basket. It was a challenge for me and looks kind of wonky but I think it is cute. I even "wrote" the word Flower in Beads above it. The words were easier then the basket for me!!! I then added the bit of lace with Purple and Ruby Beads.. I am now finished and this will be in the mail soon.. I hope Kerry likes my 1st attempt at a Beading RR!

Here is my last 3 ATC for the ATC swap ( CQ for Newbies). I thought that the sock monkey's are tooo cute.
The one that I am having a hard time letting go is the Butterfly. I love the way it turned out.
Heard from Hubby.(Remember Hubby is deployed) He is safe. Man I miss him but God is still in Control. I am very appriciative of the fact that I have even some contact. I am not sure how the families of the Vietnam made it. I am sure it was only with lots and lots of Prayer.

2 comments:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Sweetie - I can't tell you how honoured I feel to be the recipient of your first beaded rr attempts! I think the basket has real charm and it reminds me of the older cq quilts you see in the books! Thank you!
Hugs,
Kerry

Lynn said...

I love the sock monkeys...LOL..what a great idea for the ATC's keep up the great work on your beading...