Tuesday, March 18, 2008

need to update

1st I have to say a big I'm sorry. I ment to take pictures of the Favorite song RR... I really did but I didn't remember to untill the block was in the mail already.. oooops not a good idea for sure.

This is what I did on the Green Peas block. The lace I dyed with lime Koolaid. I love the way it turned out. The fabric was full of lovely leaves so I went around one of the larger leafs in green beads and went around the other large one in outline stitch. I then added several "leafy" plant things and added 4 green leaf charms that I have had for a while. I think the corner turned out cute.

These next 2 pictures are of the CQfor Novices RR on the CQINternational group.
It is Kerry's block.
I at first went around the cute siggy with some buttonhole stitches. I think it made a nice frame . I also made the flower on the blue patch. The flower is of bullions and then of course green stems and leaves. The black flower was already on there in a sheer material. I think the 2 flowers look good together. I just have to figure out what is the best light to take these pics in.. Bear with me.. I will figure it out one of these days.

On this last picture I did a buttonhole fan seam treatment with little white beads. Also I just had to add the Dragon Fly. I beaded his body.
I think I got too close with this picture and that is why it is fuzzy.
Next I am working on a Purple Passion block. so more practice in taking pics soon.

No comments: