Monday, February 23, 2009

Fab1ST timers

Here is a detail show of a fan that I made on a block ( more details on that below) I also made the red and yellow seam treatment. It is supposed to look like yellow ornaments on a red ribbon.. I like the way it turned out.

Since this block is going to Japan I had to make this little Oriental lady to go on the block. and behind her is the red wheel seam treatment with a Red " curtain" behind her. I think she is cuuuute.

And here is a picture of the final block that is on its way to Hideko in Japan. ( Crazy Quilting International Novice group). It is in the Fab. 1st timers #4 RR. As well as the fan and seam treatment on the top patch and the oriental lady and wheel seam treatment on the bottom block ,I also attached the few things on the striped block. You cannot have Christmas with out lights so I added the 2 Christmas lights and the 2 Gingerbread people. I hope Hideko loves the block. The full block is a true beauty to see

1 comment:

JK said...

This is beautiful! You did fantastic hon, but what the heck is a Fab First Timers???